QUICK GUIDES TO OTHER SERVICES
|BRONZE WILL||SILVER WILL||GOLD WILL|
|Single $297||Single $597||Single $997|
|Couple $497||Couple $897||Couple $1,497|
|Peace of Mind Package||Peace of Mind Package||Peace of Mind Package|
|Single $545||Single $800||Single $1,140|
|Couple $969||Couple $1,308||Couple $1,818|
|Ultimate Package||Ultimate Package||Ultimate Package|
|Single $750||Single $1,006||Single $1,345|
|Couple $1,341||Couple $1,680||Couple $2,191|
(+ Landgate registration fee, if applicable)
Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) provides protection and ensures day to day financial decisions can be made dealing with property, bank accounts, other finances and the exercise of many other legal rights should you become incapacitated.
Enduring Power of Guardianship (EPG) allows for the appointment of people to make health, welfare and lifestyle decisions for you should incapacitation arise. Can also include medical and housing care.
SAVE $48 BY BUYING EPA and EPG together – just $250
An Advanced Health Directive (Living Will) allows people to express their ‘end of life’ wishes. Giving direction in respect of medical and health circumstances in the event of future health deterioration and life support being required.
Provides peace of mind to families in that the person’s wishes are known and therefore no family member needs to make the extremely difficult
decisions about terminal care of a loved one.
- Probate/Letters of Administration (LOA) – with or without a Will -FIXED FEE
*Fees for Probate / LOA will not include Court fees, requisitions and other costs
- Executors assist and support – FIXED FEE
With both the above services the initial consultation is FREE then fee is determined
- Supervise and arrange home signing of Wills, EPA, EPG, AHD
Single client home signing – $249.00
Couple home signing – $399
- Future amendments and updates – From $149 including signing of new documents
- Change ownership of property from Joint Tenants to Tenants in Common – $497.00**
- Survivorship application $397**
**Landgate fees for a Title Search and registration are additional when changing property
ownership – Title search fee $37
For current Landgate fees see the appropriate website: www.landgate.wa.gov.au
Keep all your important papers safe and secure.
The secure document storage service is provided to ensure that your documents are kept safely for you and for the eventual use that they are intended.
Any number of paper documents can be stored including, Wills, house deeds, personal letters, EPA’s, EPG’s, Living Wills, insurance policies, copy passports, marriage and birth certificates etc.
Annual fee – $77.00
Seniors Rate – $52.00
Our Estate Planning Consultant will be looking forward to meeting with you to take your instructions.
This is a list of things you should think about before your meeting.
It may be useful to write your thoughts down, but it is not essential. All the matters below are discussed in detail at your meeting.
- THINK who your Executors should be. These people (usually 1 to 4) administer your estate, you can also nominate ‘backup’ Executors.
- THINK who should care for your minor children upon your death.
- THINK about any specific gifts of assets or money (including to charities) that you wish to make. It is not essential to make specific gifts.
- THINK who the main beneficiaries should be of the remainder of your assets and estate.
- THINK who your ‘backup’ beneficiaries should be (e.g. if a beneficiary dies do their children get their share?)
- THINK at what age your beneficiaries should take control of their entitlement, e.g. you may want minor children to get everything at 21 or 25 instead of 18.
- THINK who might want to challenge your Will. If a challenge is likely our Consultant may refer you to our lawyer before preparing your draft.
- THINK who your Attorneys and Guardians should be. These people care for you if you lose mental capacity before your death,
For your information:
- Divorce or marriage may revoke your Will
- Family Trust assets do not form part of your estate.
- Business assets may not form part of your estate.